Advanced Design, Precision Engineering
The entire tonearm structure is designed to have the minimum of mechanical joints whilst using the stiffest materials in all critical areas. The tolerance of the RB3000 tonearm is so tight that no adhesive is used at any point throughout the construction. A brand new, low mass, precision engineered, vertical bearing assembly has been manufactured to further complement the inherent design philosophy of the Planar 10 turntable.
The RB3000 uses the latest award-winning Rega arm tube. Each one which is meticulously hand polished (keeping mass to an absolute minimum) and has been completely redesigned to redistribute mass and further reduce stresses and resonances. This advanced design tube increases the stiffness and rigidity of the overall assembly whilst reducing stress on the bearings even further.
- Meticulously hand built
- Hand selected bearings to be an interference fit with the paired spindle
- Near frictionless movement horizontally and vertically
- Designed for maximum performance
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- Effective mass
- Low / 11 g
- Mounting distance, platter center to arm hole center
- 222 mm
- Effective length
- 236.5 mm
- Offset angle
- 14.5 mm